Fluctuations in search ranking are almost always inevitable. This is especially true as search engines such as Google frequently roll out real-time algorithm updates. This doesn’t only sometimes cause algorithmic penalties, but it also causes search rankings to head into the wrong direction.
The good news is there are a couple of easy things you can do to stop your site from making a nosedive?
Here are some easy ways you can do to prevent your site ranking from dropping:
Review the ABCs of your website
Make sure your site is not lacking the basic essentials of a successful website. It should:
- Effectively represent your company and its objectives
- Have a clear call-to-action
- Have a structure that’s easy to navigate
- Give you access to statistics that guide you in making marketing decisions
(Click on the link below to read the entire article:)
The world’s popular photo-sharing app, Instagram, is getting exciting. Whether you are working on your personal account or growing an e-commerce site, Instagram can bring in more people into your world to increase engagement, build a massive brand following and rocket your chances for a sale. Like any social media network, Instagram has proven how strong it is to build massive followers and to help establish brand visibility and awareness most especially for e-commerce businesses. If used effectively, this visual advertising channel can make your brand stand out from the rest of the competition.
Here is the list of clever ways to build a huge audience and monetize Instagram:
- Hashtags (#)
A maximum of 30 hashtags per post is allowed on Instagram. The right hashtags can make it easier for people to find your photos and expose it to a large and targeted audience. Research and record hashtags relevant to your business brands just like the way you do keyword research for a blog content. Engage your current audience and entice new ones with interesting and compelling photos of your brand. Don’t forget, sharing images related to your business brand can draw in more audience too!
Images can be fun with filters. Not only that, choosing the right filter can drive more views and engagement compared to unfiltered ones. With the right photos and choice of filters, Instagram will lead you to long-term engagement, likes, new interested followers and multiplied sales.
- Post consistently at the Right Time
Instagram accounts with an average of a 2-3 post a day tend to have the highest number of fans. The key? Post often on the best times of the day and the best days of the week to get the best results. Posts that are shared on a regular basis tend to pick up good engagement and have a tendency to appear on top of your follower’s feeds.
Read more here: https://www.drivetrafficmedia.com/clever-ways-monetize-instagram/
How do you stand out? Use content! According to surveys, content marketing is considered the 4th among all ROI-generating strategies in the marketing industry. The question is, are you going to settle for a positive reception of your content? Of course not! You want to maximize your ROI.
Defining the strategy and KPI’s of your SEO Orange County content marketing ROI depends on two dimensions: Your ultimate results i.e. traffic and lead conversion and Your overall input as the business owner.
Here are the following tips to apply to significantly maximize your ROI in content marketing and build your connection with the target audience:
- Be efficient by writing down your strategy/ies, define your goals, and assign clear roles to everyone involved.
- Use automation like social media scheduler on your content marketing when needed.
- You have to have an understanding of your market and the purpose of your content.
- Define whether you need to engage with the same group on the market or attract a newer one.
- People expect to be entertained, that they will be told stories, that they will be provided solutions and be given experiences when they read so make sure you write content with any of these goals in mind.
- Campaigns are ensured to connect across various channels if you leverage on owned, earned and paid approach. To further level up your organic search and business performance to you need to adopt a consumer-centric approach. This is a kind of approach wherein even if you create less content; you are ensured that whatever content you create can influence and will live across channels.
- Read more here: https://www.drivetrafficmedia.com/maximize-roi-content-marketing/