6 SEO and Marketing Trends to Grow Your Orange County Business this 2016
If you are an entrepreneur who wants to make your business grow, you have to be where your customers are! So how do Orange County business owners achieve growth this 2016 through SEO:
1. Mobile SEO. Here are some of the facts that need to be considered:
- In a study conducted by Pew Research Center, it was found that 64% of Americans are now using smartphones.
- According to Anna Washenko of Business 2 Community, 80% of all internet users are now mobile users.
- Jessica Bowers also noted that Google penalizes all websites that are not geared to work and are not optimized for mobile devices.
In other words, to achieve engagement, better brand recognition and ranking on search engines, business owners need to optimize their marketing efforts into making their websites mobile-friendly.
2. Focus on Users and Consumers. Aside from the fact that Google penalizes websites that are not mobile-friendly, it also frowns on websites that do not provide the best user-experience to its visitors. Rather than just selling and marketing their brands, business owners should consider the whole or complete experience the web visitors should have on their websites. From the initial contact to sales and beyond, website owners should have what Jessica Bowers refer to asRelationship Marketing; which means that after a certain customer buys from your brand, the point of contact doesn’t end there! You have to nurture that relationship as that previous customer has the potential to become a returning one. Relationship marketing is going to get bigger this 2016 so analyzing of data, tracking which social media your customers have, what they’ve added and abandoned on their shopping carts, which social media accounts they follow, their product preferences, etc. All these things should be given emphasis this coming year not just to please search engines but to generate more sales.
3. Data and Stats for everything. How do we know what time of the day your customers visit your website the most? Which location they’re from? Which device they use to visit your website? These things can be measured and tracked so to get more business this 2016, improve the way your business track data. This can be done through Google Analytics. The more you mine, analyze and work on the data provided by the search engine’s analytics, the better you can target locations where your website traffic originate from, the better you develop your marketing strategies once you proved that more mobile consumers visit your website and make online purchases there, and concentrate your efforts on the time of the day that your potential customers are checking your updates out. All these things have direct correlation to the customer focus or customer experience that Google use as index in ranking.
4. SEO in Videos. With Google’s acquisition of YouTube, video content are expected to increase visibility in search engine rankings according to Jayson DeMers of Forbes so if you’re a business owner who wants to stay on top, prepare for the inevitable shift in the SEO trend by uploading more video content into your website that way when Google integrates video ads into the results of search engine rankings, you won’t be left out.
5. Search and Social Merging. Facebook’s in-app search function, along with Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest’s search functionalities and improved advertising options means that business owners should optimize their social media presence to reach more customers by offering actual services on social media platforms. Start optimizing your shop section on Facebook, allocate Twitter and Facebook ad budget, and integrate Pinterest and Instagram on your social media marketing to increase not just social media ROI but improve search rankings.
6. Automation. With 75% of content marketers releasing new content every month, it would be quite hard for you to keep up if you’re still manually posting, reviewing, analyzing and tracking consumer conversions. Automation is necessary for every business owner’s marketing initiatives to succeed.
Need help with SEO and any other marketing campaigns to get more sales and engagement this 2016? Call us at (949) 800-6990 today and check out your current website standing through the free online reports Drive Traffic Media provides.